Post Your Stories
Pharmanews PR Wire provides an opportunity to raise your voice or publish your stories across the web. Please make your submission more unique, simple, precise and valuable content. Spamming or Publishing of unwanted or irrelevant subjects will be discarded. Are you an author or an Organisation who would like to get your material out into the market but unable to find a publisher with enough readers to give you some exposure?.
Articles for submission must be previously unpublished and in English. Papers should be well-written, and we encourage grace as well as clarity. It is important that papers be copy-edited carefully before submission. Drafts are not acceptable.
Advertising of Products, Services or Websites
Your article should not be used to advertise any product, services or websites, or anything else. If you want to submit a product announcement or press release, please visit this page. Your article should also be politically and religiously neutral and should not be intended to promote a political or religious agenda.
Formatting the Article
The article should be prepared according to the following guidelines:
(1) The length of articles is normally no greater than 5,000 words but should not exceed 7,000 words, including an abstract and notes. An article exceeding the length limit will be returned to the author.
(2) At the beginning of the article, the title, abstract and a list of key words should immediately precede the text. Do not include the author’s name or any other identifying information. Any identifying reference in the endnotes should be left blank.
(3) Please use section headings in bold type and number them. Because CA uses no page numbers, numbered sections will permit accurate references in citing the article.
(4) All citations should be in endnotes and not in the text. Number endnotes sequentially with Arabic numbers. Use the endnote function in your word processing program so that the notes appear at the end of the article.
(5) References should conform to the style displayed in the samples below under Citations and References.
(6) Font should be 11-point Arial, whether in normal, bold, or italic, including endnotes. Please do not insert line breaks in the text or special spacing for formatting.
(7) The paragraph break should be indicated by an extra line space rather than an indentation at the beginning of a paragraph.
Citations and References
Endnote reference numbers should be placed at the end of the sentence. References in articles submitted to us should conform to the formats below. For references that do not fit these forms, please follow the Chicago documentation style. There are several online sources for this showing endnote citation and reference list forms.Please do not include a bibliography. Citations in the endnotes should supply all pertinent information.
Rights and Permission
It is the responsibility of the author to obtain permission for the use of any copyrighted material, including images, sound, and video files. It is preferable to place images directly in the text but, when permission is unobtainable, it is acceptable to include a link to the image directly in the text.
Acceptable File Types
Please submit texts in MS Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or HTML. If submitting from a Macintosh computer, please include the three-letter file extension in the file name of your article. PDF files are not acceptable.
Images should be in .jpg, .png or .tif format.
Right To Refuse
Pharmanewsprwire reserves the right to refuse any article for any reason. If we refuse your article, we may provide a reason, but we do not guarantee that we will provide a reason. We have figured out a win-win solution. Just write an article for us, and submit it using the form below.It must conform to our basic guidelines, and it must be original content that has not been published elsewhere.
We will do the following:
- Post the article for you on the appropriate site
- Post a link to the article to our Social Media Network to help build additional traffic to the article
- Create an “About the Author” page for you with your headshot, a brief bio, a link to your social media profiles or website, a list of all of the articles that you have posted on any of our sites, and a contact the author form.
You win because we may get you a good amount of exposure, your about the author page gets indexed on the search engines, and you can say that you have been professionally published.
We win because we can provide our regular readers with additional, original content, at no cost except for our time.
Fill out the form below if you’d like to submit an article. Make sure to follow our guidelines.