Pharma Leaders Awards & Pharma Leaders Power Brand History
PHARMA LEADERS AWARDS & PHARMA LEADERS POWER BRAND
Award Philosophy & Objectives
Uncompromising Commitment to leadership Values and Ethical Principles. Recognizes companies & Individuals that have exemplified ethical conduct & sincere commitment to healthcare innovations for the benefit of the workplace, marketplace, the environment and the community.
Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards and the ceremony at which they are presented have become an industry tradition. This year’s award recipients will receive their awards during the 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards 2014 at the 2014 “Empowering India’s Developing Healthcare System”Summit on December. 26, 2014 at the Sahara Star, Mumbai International Airport in Mumbai, India in a glittering award Night.
“Pharmaleaders Power Brand Awards are the most prestigious annual industry awards recognized annually that acknowledge and honor individuals and organizations for their accomplishments using healthcare innovations to deliver the best value in achieving specific goals and objectives,” said Satya Brahma, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief of Network 7 Media Group . These are fitting tribute to those individuals and companies that have gone the extra mile to advance the excellence in healthcare through best practices and leadership.
Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards, the largest business and technology leadership awards program in the Pharmaceutical industry, cover 30 categories spanning from biotech to Healthcare to CEO awards.
Pharma Leaders Power Brand Awards those Companies & Individuals who exhibt rare display of innovation for Outstanding Academic/Professional Leadership bestowed annually each year to individuals/Companies who have/has advanced the mission of top ladder through extraordinary and outstanding leadership and who have contributed significantly to the enhancement of academic life professionally & individually . The top recognition symbolizes the best out of best from chosen few.
Over the last one decade, since the institutionalization of recognizing excellence in healthcare & pharmaceutical business in the form of Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards , Pharmaleaders has recognized several individuals and organizations that have empowered the healthcare industry in the global map by creating values & manufacturing prowess;. These Pharmaleaders and organizations inspire the public by motivating others to carry out their calls to action, by serving as a champion for their cause and by demonstrating a clear record of accomplishment in addressing urgent, relevant and complex healthcare needs , problems & solutions. They also maintain consistent, long-lasting relationships with the people and communities in which they work.They are truly trendsetters. Thus the Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards conducted years after years are truly India’s only dedicated celebration of excellence in healthcare innovation, pharmaceutical & medical excellence and brand transformation.Most eagerly awaited annual affair in india, these set of awards reflect benchmark of credibility, leadership spirit & regarded by the industry experts as “Pharmaleaders Power Brands”.
Network 7 Media Group will continue its tradition of recognizing those in the healthcare space whose work truly creates positive change & this years awards will highlight the magnificent delivery of work of the Leaders who not only illustrates the Summit’s mission of Healthcare empowerment, but also embodies the idea of “The Power of Indians’.”
The journey that Pharmaleaders undertook till date has been marked by many momentous, outstanding & long standing occasions. Each year we hosted the Pharmaleaders Program, We only meant to salute the visionary leaders, small or big in size or in financial numbers, we had a clear agenda that we are not going to follow the routine & stereo-type award nomination mechanism where there are only selected companies, personalities who
are constantly in the limelight. Pharmaleaders broke the rule book & made an exception. We looked at people who Research team took a gigantic task of uncovering the “unsung pharmaleaders” who has been spectacular in their own sphere be in Healthcare, Clinical Trials, Manufacturing, Marketing, etc. Our quest of crowning the Pharmaleaders were twofold, those who imbibed innovation with risk taking abilities, to break the rule & make an exception, to show the world that they exist in their own world, in their own way, demonstrable leadership & critically acclaimed leadership. We were never tired, we continued to mix existing bigwigs with the companies & individuals relatively unknown & made them king. We looked at sheer passion, excitement & a sense of pride each time we crowned a Pharmaleader in the platform after a rigorous voting methodology. The Pharmaleaders has been tested & were thrown to the various stakeholders to vote before being crowned. We even stunned some big names when the unsung pharmaleaders were crowned against the mighty of bigwigs. We believed in the spark of innovation year after year as we continued our quest for celebrating the ultimate pharmaleaders experience since 1999. We were the earliest media house to recognize the talents & created Pharmaleaders platform that were imitated by many & became the trendsetters. We are happy today, when we notice the rise of companies in Healthcare to honour the achievers. In the early stage of our momentus journey, we recognized the veterans & legends who are now no more but our spirit of leadership are still reverberating in the reception of companies. Late Dr Parvinder Singh of Ranbaxy who built india’s first MNC, Dr Anji Reddy of Dr Reddy’s Labs, Mr. Indravadan A. Modi of Cadila, Mr Jagdish Saxena of Elder Pharmaceuticals or The former Drug Controller General of India (DCGI), Dr M Venkateswarlu are the few notable names.The current thespian legendary Pharmaleaders who are responsible for building the India image like Dr. Yusuf K. Hamied of Cipla, Dr Habil Khorakiwala of Wockhardt, Mr Samprada Singh of Alkem Laboratories, Dr D. B. Gupta of Lupin or Mr Suresh Kare of Indoco Remedies are in the list of Pharmaleaders winners library. Pharmaleaders Magazine, India’s first opinion based & research driven bi-monthly magazine has felicitated more than 500 companies & has created world-class platform in the form of Summit where discussions are on burning issues. The historic Pharmaceutical Leadership Summits has been addressed by some of the crucial topics of great significance by the Industry Leaders, Policy Makers, Academia etc. The defining moments which Pharmaleaders attempt to focus year after year is to enhance the communication of the Industry & the government. Pharmaleaders Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards has been presented to the top performers & shining stars of the Indian Healthcare Industry year after year.The Aim is to encourage & motivate the Pharmaleaders to achieve greater success in coming days. These set of Awards are determined by a credible award mechanism under the supervision of prominent Juries.
Previous Award Winners
- Late Shri Parvinder Singh, Ranbaxy –Chairman, Ranbaxy Labs Ltd, 1999
- Shri Desh Bandhu Gupta,Chairman, Lupin Ltd – 1999
- Shri K.Anji Reddy, Chairman, Dr Reddy’s Labs Ltd – 1999
- Shri Devinder Pal, Management Consultant. 1999
- Shri Samprada Singh, Chairman, Alkem Labs Ltd.
- Shri Ajit Singh, Chairman, ACG Worldwide,
- Shri I.A.Modi, Chairman, Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Shri Vikram Aima, CMD, Ochoa Labs Ltd.
- Shri Habil F Khorakiwala. Chairman, Wockhardt Ltd.
- Shri Raghavendra Rao, Chairman, Orchid Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Shri Dilip Sanghvi, CMD, Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Dr Anjali Mukherjee, CEO, Health Total.
- Shri Sujit K Singh, Chairman, Shreya Life Sciences Ltd.
- Shri Vinod Singh, Chairman, Genom Biotech Ltd.
- V.S.Reddy, Managing Director, British Biologicals. (India’s most Admired Neutraceutical Company)
- Ms Anju Gupta, Managing Director, VHB Life Sciences Ltd. (Most technically & scientifically advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing unit of the year).
- S.K Singh, Managing Director, Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (Emerging Company of the year Award)
- Dilip Surana, Managing Director, Microlabs Ltd. (Company of the Year).
- Shri Suresh Kare, Chairman, Indoco Remedies Ltd. (Life Time Achievement Award).
- R.C.Bhagat, Chairman, VHB Life Sciences Ltd. (Lifetime Achievement Award).
- Samprada Singh, Chairman, Alkem Labs Ltd. (Lifetime Achievement Award)
- Mr Manohar Kothari, Managing Director, Indo German Pharma Equip Pvt Ltd. (Life Time Achievement Award) Dr Himadri Sen,
- President, R&D, Ranbaxy Ltd (Excellence in “NDDS”& Generics)
- Sri Ajit Singh, Chairman & Sri Jasjit Singh,MD, ACG World Wide (Lifetime Achievement Award).
- Sri Jagdish Saxena, Chairman & MD, Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Lifetime Achievement Award).
- Mr Malvinder Mohan Singh,Chairman,MD & CEO,Ranbaxy Ltd (Dynamic Enterpreneur of the year)
- Sri Kaushik Desai ,Director& CEO Global Pharmatech (Excellence in Pharma Profession)
- Dr P.M Naik, Project Director, Zydus Cadila Ltd (Excellence in Pharma Profession)
- Dr Desh Bandhu Gupta, Chairman, Lupin Ltd (Lifetime Achievement Award).
- Mr C.P.Bothra, Managing Director, Medreich Group (India’s Most trusted Export Company of the year)
- Mr N.K.Singh, CMD, Galpha Labs Ltd. (India’s Fastest growing Pharmaceutical Company 09)
- Ms Anju Gupta, MD, VHB MEDISCIENCES LTD (India’s Youngest MD & CEO)
- Businessman of the Year 2010 Shri Malvinder Mohan Singh, Group Chairman, Fortis
- Businesswoman of the Year 2010 – Dr.Villoo Morawala-Patell, Founder and CMD, AVESTHAGEN LIMITED
- Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2010, Shri Dilip Surana, CMD, Microlabs Ltd.
- India’s Best Pharma OTC Company of the Year 2010- Abbott Ltd
- India’s Best Nutrition & Neutraceuticals Co of the Year 2010 – Dr Anjali Mukerjee’s Health Total
- Best Pharma Company of the Year 2010 – Abbott Ltd,
- Pharma CSR Organisation of the Year 2010. Wockhardt Foundation
- Pharma Professional of the Year 2010 – , Shri Tapan Ray, Director-General, OPPI
- Shri Kewal Handa, MD, Pfizer & Wyeth Ltd.
- Shri Deepak Naik, Managing Director, Eisai Pharma Ltd
- Lifetime Achievement Award of 2010. Dr.Y K Hamid, Chairman Cipla Ltd,Shri Samprada Singh, Alkem Labs Ltd. Shri I.A.Modi, Chairman,Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Shri Joseph D’souza, Chairman, Oswolrld. Best Brand of the Year 2010. Volini & Revital,
- Best Company in R & D Excellence 2010 – , Bharat Biotech International Ltd.
- India’s Most Admired Surgeon Of the Year 2010, Dr Ramakant Panda, VC, Asian Heart Institute
- India’s Fastest growing retail Pharmacy Chain 2010 Trust Chemists & Druggists Ltd
- Excellence in Pharmacy Profession of the Year 2010 Dr Bharatesh R Jagashetty, Drug Controller of Karnataka
- Excellence Innovators in Blood and Biological Products of the Year 2010 Synergy Diagnostics Pvt Ltd
- India’s Most Watched Company of the Year 2010 Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Company of the Year 2010 (SME) Galpha Laboratories Ltd
- Excellence in Bulk Drug and Exports, Hetro Drugs Ltd
- Emerging Company of the Year 2010 Samarth Pharma Pvt Ltd
- India’s Most Admired Pharma Company of the year 2010 Pfizer Ltd
- Hottest Exports Company of the Year 2010, Bry Air Asia Pvt Ltd
- Research Scientist of the year 2010, Dr Rashmi Barbhaiya, CEO & MD, Advinus Therepeutics Ltd,
- Computer Literacy Programs for Masses – St Angelos Computer Ltd.
1.Business Leader of the Year 2011: Mr Kewal Handa, Managing Director, Pfizer India
2.Business Woman of the Year 2011 (Gen-Next Pharma Leader) : Mrs Aditi Kare Panandikar, Whole Time Director, Indoco Remedies Ltd
3.Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2011: Dr Krishna Ella, CMD, harat Biotech International Ltd.
4.Pharma OTC Company of the Year 2011: Ranbaxy Global Consumer Healthcare.
5.India’s Most Admired Nutrition & Neutraceuticals of the Year 2011: Revital Woman & Abbott Healthcare.
6.Company of the Year 2011: Venus Remedies Ltd
7.Pharma CSR Organisation of the Year 2011: Ranbaxy Labs Ltd
8.Pharma Professional of the Decade:
1. Dr Ajit V. Dangi, CEO & President, Danseen Consulting
- Mr Ranjit Shahani, Vice-Chairman & MD, Novartis India Ltd
- Mr. Narayan Gad, CEO, Formulations, Panacea Biotech Ltd
9. Brand of the Year 2011: Revital&Volini ( Ranbaxy)
10.Innovative R & D Company of the Year 2011: Bharat Biotech International Ltd.
11.Emerging Brand of the Year: B-COLENRANGE, Galpha Labs Ltd.
12.India’s Most Admired Foundation in Social Innovation: Right to Vision Programme of Wockhardt Foundation.
13.Pharma Achiever of the Year in SME: Dr. Rege’s Laboratories.
14.India’s Most Admired Company in Blood and Biological Products 2011: Synergy Diagnostics Pvt.
15.India’s Most Admired Pharma Company 2011: Microlabs Ltd
India’s Most Watched Company of the Year 2011: Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
16.Emerging Company of the Year 2011: Aanjaneya Lifecare Ltd
India’s Most Admired Company in Exports 2011: Genom Biotech Pvt Ltd
17.Research Scientist of the Year 2011: Dr. Rashmi Barbhaiya, MD & CEO, Advinus Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
18.Multinational Company of the Year 2011. (Joint Winners): Pfizer India Ltd & Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
19.India’s Most Admired Hospital Chain 2011: Fortis Healthcare Ltd
21.Biotech Research Company of the Year 2011: Adroit Biomed Ltd.
21.India’s Most Technically & Scientifically Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Unit of the Year 2011: Aanjaneya Lifecare Ltd.
1.Business Leader of the Year 2012 – Dr. Mukesh Batra, Founder Chairman, Dr Batra’s Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd
2.Business Woman of the Year 2012
Ms. Shenaz Khaleeli,Founder and CEO, PharmaLeaf India.
3.Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2012
Dr. Rajaram Samant, MD, Akumentis Healthcare Ltd
4.Pharma OTC Company of the Year 2012
5.India’s Most Admired Nutrition & Neutraceutical Company of the Year 2012
Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
6.Pharma Company of the Year 2012
Fourrts (India) Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
7.Pharma CSR Organisation of the Year 2012
8.Pharma Professional Of the Decade 2012 ( Four Winners) Four Trohphie
1.Mr. Ashok Jain, Executive Director, Microlabs Ltd.
2.Dr. Hasit Joshipura, Vice President, South Asia & Managing Director – India, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
3.Mr Arun Sawhney, MD, Ranbaxy Ltd.
4.Dr Alok Mishra, Managing Director, Advaita Pharma Pvt Ltd.
9.Lifetime Achievement Award 2012
1.Mr Deepak Pahwa, Chairman, Pahwa Enterprises.
2.Mr N.R.Munjal, Chairman, Ind-Swift Ltd.
3.Mr Kashi Vishwanath, Chairman, Aanjaneya Lifecare Ltd.
4.Dr.Appaji PV, Director General, Pharmexcil India ( Pharmacy Profession)
10.Brand of the Year 2012
Revital & Volini
11.Innovative R & D Company of the Year 2012
12.India’s Most Admired Surgeon Of the Year 2012.
Dr Mukesh Hariawala, Cardiac Surgeon & Healthcare Economist.
13.India’s Fastest Growing Pharmacy Retail chain 2012
Trust Chemists & Druggists Ltd.
14.India’s Most Promising Entrant into The Big League
15.Emerging Company of the Year 2012
Akumentis Healthcare Ltd.
16.India’s Most Admired Company in Bulk Drugs 2012
Granules India Ltd .
17.India’s Most Admired Company in Exports 2012
Granules India Ltd
18.India’s Most Admired Promising Hospital Chain 2012.
Global Hospitals Group
19.Upcoming Biotech Pharma Company of The Year 2012.
Adroit Biomed Ltd.
20.BSE Award for the Best Return to Investors
Aanjaneya Lifecare Ltd.
21.India’s Most Promising Cosmetologist & Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medicine Award
Dr Rashmi Shetty. CEO, Ra Skin and Aesthetics.
22.Woman Entrepreneur of The year ( Joint Winners)
1.Ms. Shalini Kumar Saxena, Elder Instruments
2.Dr Shuba Dharmana, CEO, Dr Shuba’s Clinic.
23.India’s Most Promising Outsourcing Pharma Company in CRAMS.
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited.
24.Young Pharma Entrepreneur of The Year 2012
Mr J.P.N. Singh, Director, Galpha Laboratories Ltd.
25.Global Indian of The Year Male 2012
Dr B.R.Shetty, Chairman, NMC Healthcare.
26.Global Indian Woman of The Year 2012
Dr Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, CMD, Biocon Ltd.
27.India’s Most Promising Pharmaceutical Education & Consulting Institution
The Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (IPER).
28.Most Promising HR Consulting Firm
Kegan Executive Search
29.Transformational Pharma Leader of the Deacde
Kewal Handa, Managing Director, Pfizer India Ltd.
30.First Generation Woman Entrepreneur of the Year 2012.
Ms Nidhi Saxena, CEO & MD, Karmic Lifesciences
31.India’s Most Preferred Pharmaceutical Group in CRAMS Management.
32.Research Scientist of The Decade
Dr Himadri Sen, Board of Director, Strategy and Scientific Affairs Unimark Remedies & Hon. Patron, I.P.E.R.
33.NGO of the Year 2012
123 Global Organizations
Rising Company of the year 2013
1. Galpha Laboratories Ltd.
Emerging Business Leader of the Year 2013
2. Dr Rajeev Modi
MD, Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
3. Emerging Business Woman of The Year 2013
Ms. Nidhi Saxena
Founder & CEO, Karmic Lifesciences
4 .Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
Mr. Prakash Guha
MD, Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
5. India’s Most Respected Company by Medical Practitioners 2013
Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
6. India’s Best Managed Healthcare Chain 2013
Global Hospitals Group
7. Multinational Company of the year 2013
Abbott India Ltd
8. India’s Most Admired Company in Healthcare IT Solutions 2013
Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Ltd.
9. India’s Most Respected Cosmetic Dermatologist 2013
Dr. Chytra. V. Anand,
Founder, CEO & Chief Cosmetic Dermatologist, KOSMORDEMA
10. India’s Most Admired Company in CRAMS Market 2013
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
11. Emerging Company of the Year 2013
Menarini India Private Limited
12. Women Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
Dr. Nilyini G, Founder CEO, Blu Skin Cosmetology
13. CEO of the year 2013
Mr. Rehan A. Khan
Managing Director, Abbott India
14. India’s Most Admired Company in Corporate Governance 2013
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
15. Brand of The Year 2013
16. Rising Brand of The Year 2013
Newbona (Akumentis Healthcare Ltd)
17. India’s Most Admired Pharma Company 2013
Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
18. India’s Fastest Growing Pharma Company 2013
Menarini India Private Limited
19. India’s Most Respected Healthcare Group To Work For 2013
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
20. India’s Fastest Growing Company in Contract Manufacturing 2013
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Non-Voting Category Winners :
1. Incredible Medical Expert of the Decade
Dr. Viswanathan Mohan, Founder & CEO
Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialties Centre.
2. Incredible Medical Expert of the Decade
Dr. Deepak Chaturvedi
Physician Endocrinologist & Diabetologist
3. Incredible Medical Expert of the Decade
Dr. Jothydev Kesavadev
Founder Chairman, Jothydev’s Diabetes Research Centre
4. Incredible Medical Expert of the Decade
Dr. Shasank R Joshi
Consulting Endocrinologist & Founder, Joshi Clinic
5. Global Indian Of The Year 2013
Dr. Naresh Trehan
Founder Chairman, Medanta
6. Global Indian Of The Year 2013
Prof. Dr. Nandkishore Shamrao Laud, Founder, Dr Laud Clinic
7. Lifetime Achievement Award 2013
Mr. D.C. Jain, Chairman
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
8. Pioneering Innovation in Stem Cell Banking Award 2013
Life Cell International Pvt Ltd
9. Entrepreneur of the year 2013
Dr. G.S.K. Velu, Managing Director, Trivitron Healthcare
10. Rising Brand of The Year 2013
Juene &Uv Care Range
Adroit Biomed Limited
11. Business Leader of the Decade
Mr. Satish Ramanlal Mehta, CEO & MD
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited
12. Emerging Hospital Group 2013
Medfort Maxivision Hospitals
13. Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medicine Expert 2013
Dr. Rashmi Shetty
CEO & Founder, Ra Skin & Aesthetcs
14. Healthcare Visionary of The Decade
Dr. Kancherla Ravindranath
CMD, Global Hospitals Group
15. Business Leader of the year (Healthcare & IT)
Mr. Upinder Zutshi
CEO & MD, Infinite Computer Solutions (I) Limited
16. India’s Most Admired Homeopathic Brand 2013
Dr. Batra’s Positive Health Clinic
17. Transformational Leader of the Decade
Dr. Mukesh Batra
Founder Chairman, Dr. Batra’s Positve Health Clinic
18. Emerging Pharmaleader of the year 2013
Dr. Rajaram Samant
MD, Akumentis Healthcare Limited
19. Emerging Pharmaleader of the year 2013
CMD, Salius Pharma Pvt. Ltd
20. Emerging Pharmaleader of the year 2013
CEO, Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd
21. Emerging Pharmaleader of the year 2013
Mr. Piyush Rathi
Director, Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd.
22. Pharmaleader of the year 2013
Dr. Hasit.B.Joshipura, MD, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
23. Social Entrepreneur in Mass Education Award 2013
Mr. Agnelorajesh Athaide, CMD, St. Angelo’s Professional Education.
India’s Most Admired Diabetologist 2014
Prof. (Dr) V.Mohan, CMD & Chief Diabetologist, Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialties Centre
Transformational PharmaLeader of the Decade 2014
Mr. Pankaj Patel, Chairman, Zydus Cadila Group
Healthcare Economist of the Year 2014
Dr Sanjeev Kanoria, Vice Chairman Austrian Anadi Bank AG
& Chairman, Advinia Healthcare Ltd
Visionary Entrepreneur of the Year 2014
Mr. Dilip Surana, CMD, Microlabs Ltd.
Global Indian of the year 2014
Shahnaz Husain, Chairman & Managing Director, The Shahnaz Husain Group of Companies
India’s Most Promising Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Chandrasekar Chikkamuniyappa, CEO & Senior Joint Replacement Surgeon, People Tree Hospitals.
India’s Most Promising Entrepreneur in Ayurvedic Beauty Care of the year 2014
Dr.Ajayita Chanana, Founder & CEO, Dr. Ajayita’s Charak Ayurvedic Clinic
Pharma Professional of the Decade
Mr. Daara Patel, Secretary General, Indian Drug Manufacturers Association
India’s Most Promising Healthcare Partner in Healthcare Innovations 2014
ConvaTec India Pvt Ltd
Transformational Biotech Leader of the Decade 2014
Dr. Krishna Ella, CMD, Bharat Biotech International Ltd
India’s Most Promising Nephrologist 2014
Prof. (Dr.) D. S. Rana, Chairman, Board of Management, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
India’s Most Promising & Valuable Emerging Hospital of the Year 2014
People Tree Hospitals
India’s Most Promising Healthcare Innovator in Dermato-Cosmetic industry 2014
Adroit Biomed Ltd
Healthcare Visionary of the Decade
Prof.(Dr.) B. Soma Raju, Chief Cardiologist & CMD, Care Hospitals Group
India’s Most Promising & Valuable Diabetes-Cardiometabolic Clinic Chain 2014
Lifespan Clinic India
India’s Most technically & scientifically advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company of the year 2014
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
India’s Most Promising Pharmaceutical Logistics & Packaging Company 2014
India’s Most Promising Antiaging & Wellness Clinic 2014
AMAAYA™ Antiaging & Wellness Clinic
Transformational & Come Back Pharma Company of the year 2014
Dr Datsons Labs Ltd.
India’s Most Valuable Pharma Company in Exports & HR Excellence 2014
Galpha Laboratories Ltd.
India’s Most Promising Obesity Consultant 2014
Dr. Deepak V. Chaturvedi, Obesity & Anti-Aging Consultant, AMAAYA Antiaging & Wellness Clinic
India’s Most Promising & Valuable Nutrition & Wellness Company in Diet & Nutritional Counseling 2014
Anjali Mukerjee Health Total
Breakthrough Innovator in Cosmetic Dermatology 2014
Dr. Ruby Tandon, Cosmetic Dermatologist & Co-Founder, Dr Ruby’s After Glow Advanced Laser Clinic
India’s Most Valuable Revolutionary Pharma Company of the year 2014
Zuventus Healthcare Limited
Millennium Pharma Leader
Mr. Ajit Singh, Chairman, ACG Worldwide
India’s Most Admired Pharmaceutical Technocrat of the Decade
Dr. Ajit Dangi, President & CEO, Danssen Consulting
India’s Most Promising Business Leader of the Decade in Hospital Management 2014
Dr. Sandeep Chatrath, C.E.O, Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre
Excellence in Diet & Nutrition
Dr Shilpa Joshi, Consultant Dietician & Nutritionist
Business Leader of the Year 2014
MD,Alkem Laboratories Ltd
First Generation Entrepreneur of the year 2014
Dr.Kannan Vishwanath, MD, Dr. Datsons Labs Ltd
Hyderabad’s Most Promising & Valuable Hospital of the year 2014
Innova Children’s Heart Hospital
India’s Most Promising & Valuable Skincare Leader 2014
Dr. Chytra V Anand, Chief Beautifier & CEO Kosmoderma Clinics
India’s Most Admired Hospital Chain in Value & Customer Satisfaction 2014
Care Hospitals Group
India’s Most Admired Hospital in Cancer Care 2014
Dharmashila Hospitals & Research Centre
India’s Most Promising Hair Transplant Surgeon 2014
Dr. Mohiuddin Makani, Chief Hair Transplant Surgeon, Cosmedicure
India’s Most Admired Health Insurance Company of the Year 2014
CignaTTK Health Insurance Company Ltd
India’s Most Valuable Pharma Company in Ethical Practice & Corporate Governance 2014
Abbott India Ltd
Pharmaleader Professional of the year 2014
Mr.Rehan Khan, MD, Abbott India Ltd
Woman Entrepreneur of the Year 2014
Ms. Surjit Kaur, Founder & CEO, Zeal Biologicals
Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2014
Mr. Sanjeev Jain, MD, Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
India’s Most Promising Healthcare Hospital Chain in Eye –Care Services 2014
Maxivision Super Specialty Eye Hospitals
India’s Most Valuable & Admired Pharmaceutical Group 2014
Abbott India Ltd
India’s Most Powerful, Most Valuable Corporate Brand 2014
Abbott India Ltd
India’s Most Promising & Valuable Diet Expert & Nutritionist 2014
Dr. Anjali Mukerjee, Nutritionist & Co-Founder, Health Total