Pharma Leaders & Healthcare Experts awarded at Asia’s Top Pharma Leaders Power Brand Awards 2014
Pharma Leaders & Healthcare Experts awarded at Asia’s Top Pharma Leaders Power Brand Awards 2014
Abbott India, Cigna TTK, Microlabs, Akum Drugs, People Tree Hospitals, Lifespan Clinics, Dr. V Mohan, Dr Shashank Joshi, Dr.Anjali Mukerjee Health Total among others shine at 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Awards 2014.
Monday, 29th December 2014, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Asia’s Biggest & Nation’s most awaited healthcare summit & Awards organized by healthcare communication leader Pharmaleaders ( www.pharmaleaderes.tv ) , the 7th Annual Pharmaceutical L:eadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards 2014 ( www.pharmaleaders2014.com ) held in Mumbai on 26th December 2014 at Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai, India.
Pharmaleaders, Asia’s most analytical news media in healthcare communications successfully organized the 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharma Leaders Business Leaders Awards 2014 under the theme “Make In India – Healthcare Reforms, Insurance,Innovations,Investments & Infrastructure - “Empowering India’s Developing Healthcare System” – Investing the Healthcare Solutions of Tomorrow in difficult Times. The top Healthcare leaders of the country addressed at the 300 plus power packed audience comprising of the pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry owners, Medical Experts, Policy makers & Academic Research Scientists. Prominent speakers included Prof. (Dr) V.Mohan, CMD & Chief Diabetologist, Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialties Centre, Dr.K.S.Murthy, Chief Cardiac Surgeon & Chairman, Innova Children’s Heart Hospital, Prof. Dr. Deepak K Jumani Consultant Sexual Health Physician and Counselor, Mr. Ajit. Singh, Chairman, ACG Worldwide, Mr. Satya Brahma, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief, Pharmaleaders (A Division of Network 7 Media Group), Mr. Daara Patel, Secretary General, IDMA ( Indian Drug Manufacturers Association), Mr. Ashok jain, MD & CEO at Oxygen Healthcare Communication etc. The Highlight of the Summit was a well conceived Panel Discussion on “The New Age Medical Profession – Patient Centered Care” – Of the patients, For the Patients & By the Patients with Prof. Dr. Chandrasekar Chikkamuniyappa, CEO, & Senior Joint Replacement Surgeon, People Tree Hospitals., Dr. Ruby Tandon, CEO, Afterglow Laser Clinic, Prof. Dr. Shashank R Joshi, Consultant Diabetologist, Joshi’s Clinic., Dr.Ajayita Chanana & Founder, CEO, Dr. Ajayita’s Charak Ayurvedic Clinic, Prof. Dr Deepak K Jumani, Consultant Sexual Health Physician and Counselor , Dr.Deepak Chaturvedi, Physician Endocrinologist, Obesity & Anti-aging Consultant, Dr. Manaan Gandhi, Ayurveda Consultant, Panchakarma Clinic ,. Prof. Dr Deepak K Jumani, Consultant Sexual Health Physician and Counselor, Dr. Sandeep Chatrath, Chief Executive Officer, Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre
Pharmaleaders 2014 power brand awards were conferred to the successful Pharma Leaders & Medical Professionals in a sold out gala Dinner where who’s & who’s of the india healthcare industry were present. Addressing the Award Winners, Satya Brahma, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief of Pharma Leaders said “Pharmaleaders Power Brand Awards are the most prestigious annual industry awards recognized annually that acknowledge and honor individuals and organizations for their remarkable accomplishments. These are fitting tribute to those individuals and companies that have gone the extra mile to advance the excellence in healthcare through best practices and leadership, Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards is the premier largest business and technology leadership awards program in the sub continent , covering the set of prestigious awards spanning from biotech to Healthcare to CEO awards”. Pharma Leaders Power Brand Awards are conferred to those Companies & Individuals who exhibt rare display of innovation for Outstanding Academic & Professional Leadership to individuals & Companies This top recognition symbolizes the best out of best from chosen few, Satya added.
Mr. Ajit Singh, Chairman of the Associated Capsules Group also known as ACG World Wide conferred the awards to the deserving & luminaries of the pharmaceutical & the healthcare industry in the presence of Mr Satya Brahma of Pharmaleaders Group.
Individual Non Voting Category Jury Winners
- India’s Most Admired Diabetologist 2014- Prof. (Dr) V.Mohan, CMD & Chief Diabetologist, Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialties Centre
- Healthcare Economist of the Year 2014 – Dr Sanjeev Kanoria, Vice Chairman Austrian Anadi Bank AG & Chairman, Advinia Healthcare Ltd
- Visionary Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 – Mr. Dilip Surana, CMD, Microlabs Ltd
- India’s Most Promising Orthopedic Surgeon – Chandrasekar Chikkamuniyappa, CEO & Senior Joint Replacement Surgeon, People Tree Hospitals.
- India’s Most Promising Entrepreneur in Ayurvedic Beauty Care of the year 2014 – Dr.Ajayita Chanana, Founder & CEO, Dr. Ajayita’s Charak Ayurvedic Clinic
- Pharma Professional of the Decade – Mr. Daara Patel, Secretary General, Indian Drug Manufacturers Association
- India’s Most Promising Healthcare Partner in Healthcare Innovations 2014 – ConvaTec India Pvt Ltd
- India’s Most Promising Nephrologist 2014 – Prof. (Dr.) D. S. Rana, Chairman, Board of Management, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Emerging Hospital of the Year 2014 – People Tree Hospitals
- India’s Most Promising Healthcare Innovator in Dermato-Cosmetic industry 2014 – Adroit Biomed Ltd
- Healthcare Visionary of the Decade – Prof.(Dr.) B. Soma Raju, Chief Cardiologist & CMD, Care Hospitals Group
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Diabetes-Cardiometabolic Clinic Chain 2014 – Lifespan Clinic India
- India’s Most technically & scientifically advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company of the year 2014 – Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- India’s Most Promising Pharmaceutical Logistics & Packaging Company 2014 – Scorpion Group
- India’s Most Promising Antiaging & Wellness Clinic 2014 – AMAAYA™ Antiaging & Wellness Clinic
- Transformational & Come Back Pharma Company of the year 2014 – Dr Datsons Labs Ltd.
- India’s Most Valuable Pharma Company in Exports & HR Excellence 2014 – Galpha Laboratories Ltd.
- India’s Most Promising Obesity Consultant 2014 – Dr. Deepak V. Chaturvedi, Obesity & Anti-Aging Consultant, AMAAYA Antiaging & Wellness Clinic
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Nutrition & Wellness Company in Diet & Nutritional Counseling 2014 – Anjali Mukerjee Health Total
- Breakthrough Innovator in Cosmetic Dermatology 2014 – Dr. Ruby Tandon, Cosmetic Dermatologist & Co-Founder, Dr Ruby’s After Glow Advanced Laser Clinic
- India’s Most Valuable Revolutionary Pharma Company of the year 2014 – Zuventus Healthcare Limited
- Millennium Pharma Leader – Mr. Ajit Singh, Chairman, ACG Worldwide
- India’s Most Admired Pharmaceutical Technocrat of the Decade – Dr. Ajit Dangi, President & CEO, Danssen Consulting
- India’s Most Promising Business Leader of the Decade in Hospital Management 2014-
- Sandeep Chatrath, C.E.O, Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre
- Excellence in Diet & Nutrition – Dr Shilpa Joshi, Consultant Dietician & Nutritionist
Public Voting Category Winners
- Business Leader of the Year 2014 – Mr.B.N.Singh MD,Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- First Generation Entrepreneur of the year 2014- Dr.Kannan Vishwanath, MD, Dr. Datsons Labs Ltd
- Hyderabad’s Most Promising & Valuable Hospital of the year 2014 – Innova Children’s Heart Hospital
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Skincare Leader 2014 – Dr. Chytra V Anand, Chief Beautifier & CEO Kosmoderma Clinics
- India’s Most Admired Hospital Chain in Value & Customer Satisfaction 2014 – Care Hospitals Group
- India’s Most Admired Hospital in Cancer Care 2014 – Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre
- India’s Most Promising Hair Transplant Surgeon 2014 – Dr. Mohiuddin Makani, Chief Hair Transplant Surgeon, Cosmedicure
- India’s Most Admired Health Insurance Company of the Year 2014 – CignaTTK Health Insurance Company Ltd
- India’s Most Valuable Pharma Company in Ethical Practice & Corporate Governance 2014 – Abbott India Ltd
- Pharmaleader Professional of the year 2014 – Mr.Rehan Khan, MD, Abbott India Ltd
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 – Ms. Surjit Kaur, Founder & CEO, Zeal Biologicals
- Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 – Mr. Sanjeev Jain, MD, Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
- India’s Most Promising Healthcare Retail Chain in Eye –Care Services 2014 – Maxivision Super Specialty Eye Hospitals
- India’s Most Valuable & Admired Pharmaceutical Group 2014 – Abbott India Ltd
- India’s Most Powerful, Most Valuable Corporate Brand 2014 – Abbott India Ltd
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Diet Expert & Nutritionist 2014 – Dr. Anjali Mukerjee, Nutritionist & Co-Founder, Health Total
Award Philosophy & Objectives
Uncompromising Commitment to leadership Values and Ethical Principles. Recognizes companies & Individuals that have exemplified ethical conduct & sincere commitment to healthcare innovations for the benefit of the workplace, marketplace, the environment and the community.
“Pharmaleaders Power Brand Awards are the most prestigious annual industry awards recognized annually that acknowledge and honor individuals and organizations for their accomplishments using healthcare innovations to deliver the best value in achieving specific goals and objectives,” said Satya Brahma, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief of Network 7 Media Group . These are fitting tribute to those individuals and companies that have gone the extra mile to advance the excellence in healthcare through best practices and leadership. Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards, the largest business and technology leadership awards program in the Pharmaceutical industry, cover 30 categories spanning from biotech to Healthcare to CEO awards.
Pharma Leaders Power Brand Awards those Companies & Individuals who exhibt rare display of innovation for Outstanding Academic/Professional Leadership bestowed annually each year to individuals/Companies who have/has advanced the mission of top ladder through extraordinary and outstanding leadership and who have contributed significantly to the enhancement of academic life professionally & individually . The top recognition symbolizes the best out of best from chosen few.
Over the last one decade, since the institutionalization of recognizing excellence in healthcare & pharmaceutical business in the form of Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards , Pharmaleaders has recognized several individuals and organizations that have empowered the healthcare industry in the global map by creating values & manufacturing prowess;. These Pharmaleaders and organizations inspire the public by motivating others to carry out their calls to action, by serving as a champion for their cause and by demonstrating a clear record of accomplishment in addressing urgent, relevant and complex healthcare needs , problems & solutions. They also maintain consistent, long-lasting relationships with the people and communities in which they work.They are truly trendsetters. Thus the Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards conducted years after years are truly India’s only dedicated celebration of excellence in healthcare innovation, pharmaceutical & medical excellence and brand transformation.Most eagerly awaited annual affair in india, these set of awards reflect benchmark of credibility, leadership spirit & regarded by the industry experts as “Pharmaleaders Power Brands”.
Pharmaleaders is India’s first opinion based & research driven bi-monthly magazine & has a decade of relentless reporting in Pharma Journalism in an unbiased, fearless & independent way. Over the last one decade, The Magazine has covered some of the biggest voices in healthcare Industry. Available both in digital & printed format, Pharmaleaders has emerged out as a leading title in voicing the opinion of the healthcare industry to the statutory Authorities like Ministry of Health & Family Affairs, Dept of Chemicals & Fertilizers, DCGA, FDA & many other institutions to present the pressing demands of the healthcare industry. Network 7 Media Group Media Outfit, a unit of Pharmaleaders, is a result of emergence of an extreme thought process in the form of some of the biggest & exclusive media properties that arose due to the frustration & disappointment of the present status-quo of the society in existence in the form of a careless & extremely insensitive administration of a large set-up. Network 7 Group has continuously strived to expose the misdeeds of the corrupt administrative fabrics or poor legislation or failure of a large entity in corporate governanance. Distinctively standing out of other media initiatives, Network 7 group has been in the forefront of championing the cause of good governance , fair, unbiased & independent reporting in national & international fields. Driven by the objective to address & deliberate some of the burning issues, sometimes neglected causes, Pharmaleaders is pioneering the concept of introducing a fierce democratic process in the form a mass resistance in bringing into the forefront of issues that matter most in the form of digital, printed, published, conclaves, summits & even in blogs & letters shoot out to the authoritative. Headquartered in Mumbai, Network 7 Group Media Outfit is backed & operated by some of the biggest think-tanks of the contemporary society whose ideas & actions are reflected in the form of editorials & exclusive news findings. Network 7 Group Media is present in the form of digital media production, publications, high-profile international events & healthcare communications.